Group Study Rooms in the Library
Students may reserve the library’s group study rooms and MediaScape areas through the library’s study room reservation system.
The rooms are ideal for study groups or team projects. The Mediascape areas are intended for students looking to share monitors among multiple laptops. Please note, the Mediascape areas are not rooms: they are in the open. If you are looking for individual quiet study,
We have the following room occupancy rules:
- LIB 127 — Min 2, Max 6
- LIB 217 — Min 2, Max 6
- LIB 310 — Min 3, Max 12
- LIB 311 — Min 3, Max 12
- LIB 312 — Min 3, Max 12
- LIB 313 — Min 3, Max 12
- LIB 318 — Min 3, Max 16
- LIB 319 — Min 3, Max 16
- LIB MEDIA 1 — Min 2, Max 5
- LIB MEDIA 2 — Min 2, Max 6
To see where these spaces are located within the library, see our Floor Maps.
Please read our policies below:
- Each UMassD student may reserve space for up to three hours a week.
- Students may reserve spaces up to two weeks in advance.
- Groups with reservations have priority. Those using the room without reservations must vacate the space if a group arrives with a reservation.
- These rooms are available only when the library is open.
- The library group study and Mediascape rooms are only reservable by UMassD students.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel reservations or block users from creating reservations at any time due to failure to adhere to the above policies.
Questions? Please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.